TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF DRIVING TUITION GIVEN BY A LEARNER ONE DRIVING INSTRUCTION (LODI) INSTRUCTOR
It is agreed that:
- The lesson fee shall be paid in advance of each lesson.
- In the event of mechanical breakdown or other cause, there will be no charge to the instructor; the instructor reserves the right to rearrange the lesson to a time convenient to both parties.
- The instructor shall make his/her services as a LODI instructor available to the pupil for the sole purpose of giving the pupil driving tuition at the rate per lesson agreed.
- The instructor shall have the right to substitute another LODI instructor for the purposes of giving all or any of the lessons if the instructor is not available for any reason whatsoever.
- The instructor will carry motor insurance covering the pupil whilst driving the tuition vehicle when accompanied by a LODI instructor or a Driving & Vehicle Standards Agency Examiner.
- The pupil agrees that he/she is duly licensed to drive the tuition vehicle.
- Payment in respect of the current or next booking may be made to the LODI instructor; all other payments must be made to the instructor’s agent, Learner One Driving Instruction. Where payments are made direct to the instructor, LODI does not accept any responsibility whatsoever for any acts, default or failure on the part of the instructor not to carry out his obligations.
- The pupil agrees, that in the case of the lesson being cancelled by them for any reason whatsoever, 48 hours notice must be given to LODI. The pupil will be charged for the duration of the lesson if the 48 hours notice is not given.
- Any and all damage caused by the student as a result of NOT following instructor’s advice will result in the repair costs being charged to the student.